www.Retro-Grades.com v. 3.0 features detailed reviews on video games from back-in-the-day, with an emphasis on the Nintendo (NES). Our diverse panel of reviewers have developed a grading system that we hope will be beneficial in stoking the fires for all gamers - from old to young - to dig in their closets (or go out and purchase from their local mom-and-pop, video game outlets), blow the dust out of their cartridges and relive the thrills of video gaming from a few years back!
See the animated banner below ↓ to choose from our current batch of reviews. Rollover the titles below ↓ to see an animated sequence of each review, then click to choose the one you want to view.
|Castlevania (NES)||Ghosts 'N Goblins (NES)|
|The Legend Of Zelda (NES)||Mega Man (NES)|
|Metal Gear (NES)||Ninja Gaiden (NES)|
|Shovel Knight (WII U)|
Mega Man (NES) YouTube Review by Enderlessness
Because we, at www.Retro-Grades.com, are fans first, you'll find along with our reviews, a lot of useful tools providing information and tips, strategies, secrets and hints for anyone who wants to make an educated guess when purchasing and playing through older titles.
On www.Retro-Grades.com, you'll find:
- thorough game reviews (with lots of hands-on research — c'mon, someone has to do it)
- +'s Vs. -'s - a pros and cons checklist for quick viewing
- If you like... section that suggests similar games that you may like to try
- Secrets and Tips section that unlocks hidden codes and strategies that may help you finally beat that title (all have been checked to ensure that they work)
- Retro-Grades.com 1UP Ratings Scale - our approach to providing a very useful guide on how a title stacks up
- Game Specs page, meticulously-outlined with all kinds of information on a title
- Miscellanea page that provides links to other online resources for the title
- Glossary page for terms and phrases, common to older titles
- ... and much, MUCH more on the horizon (stay tuned often)
www.Retro-Grades.com hopes that you find our site entertaining, informative and most of all — fun! We are beginning with our focus on Nintendo (NES) titles, first, but there are plans to expand into all of the 8-bit, 16-bit and newer-generation game systems, as well. Visit us often to find more unique and newer ideas being added. Thank you!